Hey everyone! This is what we (mostly Colby) have been up to lately. We opened the berry bowl on Saturday, and the first day was a great success. We had lots of positive feedback! We hope you can come check it out next time you are at Bear Lake. Also, check us out on facebook by clicking here.
Last night while I was laying in bed I thought "i really want to see pictures of the berry bowl." so today I came here. lucky. It is awesome! Good luck you guys! We can't wait to come try it!
9 comments:
Looks good - nice curtain! ;)
It looks really good. I'm glad that you had a good opening day and good feed back. I hope to get up there soon.
what a cute store!!!! We can't wait to come and visit, but there better be some of those peanut butter cup cakes- YUMMY!!
i love it! it's so cute!!! hope you're getting sleep! :)
Last night while I was laying in bed I thought "i really want to see pictures of the berry bowl." so today I came here. lucky. It is awesome! Good luck you guys! We can't wait to come try it!
That's amazing! How exciting! Maybe we need to make a trip to Bear Lake!
cute. love the colors and atmosphere. how is the business going?
Wow! I love the colors you chose! I want to come visit so much. I'm making a goal to come visit this summer and try your cupcakes!
I miss you guys. Just thought I'd say hi and say that.
Post a Comment