Sunday, January 4, 2009

Winter is Here.


We've been shoveling.....

and plowing. (This is our USED Polaris Ranger, It is purple camo!)

Alta has to be right next to Colby, of course.

Colby uses the tractor where we are living now.

We have started painting the interior of our home! After the paint comes the flooring, then the cabinets. We are getting anxious and excited.

9 comments:

The Funderburks said...

It looks so charming with lights on in the inside!!! I thought these pictures we put on Andy's website were pretty cool too: http://funderwelding.blogspot.com/2008/12/bingham-home-railing.html.

I can't wait for you guys to get moved in - you have to be so excited!

Unknown said...

Larry and Colb,
your house is so amazing! are you kidding me?? we can't wait to see it. it looks like you could move in any day... and i'm texting you right now too..thats fun. oh, and alta looks great too.

Parry's said...

Love the post. That is so cute of Colby and Alta and the Rhino!

Holly said...

I agree very charming! I am so excited to see the house painted, carpets and cabinents! You have got to love the snow!

Michelle said...

Large!!! I'm so happy you found me! We're in Logan still, where are you guys these days?? So good to hear from you!

brianabingham said...

Wow! Your house is beautiful! I want one of those snow plows, that thing looks so fun! I love all the pictures of you guys, you are such a cute couple. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more with you guys.
My email address is briana_goff@hotmail.com
I'll have to get yours, I think we might make our blog private, before my dad freaks out

mare said...

larry, i love your house so much and i can't wait to come stay there. prepare my wing. seriously the place looks huge! speaking of staying places, rob and i are planning a little trip up to ren's--wanna come? well hell. i'll just email you.

Carly said...

awesome house. we are so jealous.

Debi said...

Your house is beautiful! Holy crap. Can we come visit you? bye.