Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Uncle Colby

All the nieces and nephews love their colby jay. and you'll see why if you watch this clip:

8 comments:

The Funderburks said...

Funny! I love Noah's mounting stool! Looks like fun. Colby is such a good sport.

BrieAnna said...

That is so cute how fun and lucky they are to have such a fun uncle live so close to them colby looks so good too!! i hope all is well with you guys!!! Love ya and see at thanksgiving!!!!

Parry's said...

Ha HA. Thanks for the video. The laughs or squeals ar funny! Thanks for the late night help lately!

Unknown said...

oh uncle brubby. you've always been the best! and i loved that picture of large at the marina. it was good to see you guys last weekend!

BrieAnna said...

I think those names are so funny did she come up with them all by herself?? Thanks you guys ar sure nice!!love you see you REALLY SOON!

Jo said...

I hope you guys have fun in Las Vegas! I'm sad we won't see you though. Laurie, you should do the tag I did. I would love to read about you and Colby! :)

Glenda said...

That is so fun! Colby is the best! It captures so much of Natalee and Noahs personalities, so priceless!

Holly said...

oh yes they all love uncle colby! he is so good to them all!