oh. i just love alta. give her my love! and i can't believe how good your house looks! i love it! me and todd want to come for an over nighter. what are your plans for the next little while? love you ashli
hehe- bet those were fun to get out! I always like checking out the blog! the house looks amazing! Hopefully we will get to see you at the Thanksgiving feast!
Oh Alta, always into something, Paint/stain or mud or BURRS! I just laugh when I think of her taking the huge leap dive off of your deck to chase some little animal away!
cute and sad at the same time. how are you doing? the house is incredible. can't wait for it to be done--i'll come for a visit--it will feel like a hotel
9 comments:
oh. i just love alta. give her my love! and i can't believe how good your house looks! i love it! me and todd want to come for an over nighter. what are your plans for the next little while?
love you
ashli
What a stinker!
hehe- bet those were fun to get out! I always like checking out the blog! the house looks amazing! Hopefully we will get to see you at the Thanksgiving feast!
Oh Alta, always into something, Paint/stain or mud or BURRS! I just laugh when I think of her taking the huge leap dive off of your deck to chase some little animal away!
She doesn't look too thrilled about it!
cute and sad at the same time. how are you doing? the house is incredible. can't wait for it to be done--i'll come for a visit--it will feel like a hotel
Wow, your house is amazing. It totally fits your personality (being in the mountains and all).
that makes me sad! poor alta. I bet that was fun getting them out!!
Ahhh, he looks so humiliated.
Post a Comment