Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Progression

Things are progressing nicely on our home. It has been a lot of hard work, but it is nice to see it taking shape. It has gone from looking like this.....
Then we added this......
Then the framing occurred....

We brought in the big guns.....
The shingles are on......
And the most recent photo from this evening.....
We cannot wait to put our feet up in the family room....
Oh, and by the way, the season is progressing as well.....
(backyard view)


19 comments:

Holly said...

Looking amazing. Thanks for the update. I have been wanting to see the progress. It is going to be such a beautiful house. When are the windows and doors coming? keep the posts coming!! love ya!

Jolene said...

Wow! I'm coming to visit you often. Do you have a guest room? JK . Looks awesome, but I don't envy the work.

Sherydon said...

Laurie, your house look amazing and its not even finished. I love love love the front. You have the most gorgeous view. Im so jealous!!

The Funderburks said...

Pretty incredible! We can't wait to come do those railings so HURRY because I need an excuse to come up there.

Carly said...

it looks fantastic! amazing. What a cool home.

Jewels said...

Laurie! Your house is soo cool. I admit I am slightly jealous! I can't wait to see it for real. It is beautiful!

christi said...

Wow what a lot of work. It looks great thanks for the update I was wondering what it looked like.

Parry's said...

AMAZING! I love it and can't wait to continue to see the progress. What a fun backyard view especially this time of year!

Parry's said...

AMAZING! I love it and can't wait to continue to see the progress. What a fun backyard view especially this time of year!

Mama Mia said...

Gorgeous! I love your home! WOW what a view! Keep us posted, I can't wait to see it when it is finished!

Cali said...

WOW! I mean really WOW! I had no idea it was this far along. It is going to be beautiful. Ummmm, can I just say it again? WOW!

Cali

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Wow! That looks great! Ken and I were just talking about you guys, wondering how you are. The house is amazing. We hope we get to see you guys soon.
-Emily Sim

Brooke said...

Your house looks so beautiful! Scott would die to have your lot! I really love the look of the house - great design!

Glenda said...

Fun update! I cant believe how huge it looks! The plans didn't give me that impression! It is turning out so nice! I love the beautiful view in your backyard, and also the lake view!

Sara said...

lare! how cool! Im so excited to come live with you guys! think how fun. kidding of course. you would want to kill me if i lived with you:) Love you! i'm so glad we got to hang out the other day. it was so nice just to be with you.

Bethers said...

OH, WOW...this is incredible and the setting is just amazing. Keep the updates coming.

Unknown said...

oh lar! it looks so awesome! i wish we could have come and seen after the marathon. boo. we were just so tired. but we do want to come visit! we miss you guys.

Danielle and Brian said...

oh my you spoiled spoiled girl!! your home is beauitful! I bet you cant wait to get moved in! Are you guys still in bear lake!?

Jill said...

laurie dear. i am mucho jealous. the house looks beautiful and what a beautiful place to live!

keep the house updates coming.

jill