Sunday, August 31st, was my mom's birthday. I actually got to spend the day with her and made her breakfast. My parents and Michelle and Abe came up for the weekend. We played some and worked some. It was nice to spend a couple of days with my family since I don't see them very often. We appreciate everything my mom has done to support Colby and I (and Alta). We love you!Laurie, Colby and Alta


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Caroline! I am so glad you got to spend the day together, I just wish the weather could have been more enjoyable!
Happy Birthday! That's great you got to spend some time together.
Aren't mom's the best! Where would we be with out them!!!! Happy birthday caroline!
Happy Birth day to your mom! What great servers our mothers are! So glad you got to see your fam!
oh lar, you and your mom are so cute. i just love ya and i miss you!
That is such a darling picture of you and your mom!! Happy Birthday! Wow you made her work hard on her special day!!!
Post a Comment