I love Michelle too. She has such great energy and is fun to be around!
Happy birthday Michelle! Your getting old!
Her Smile is contagious. We had some fun times with Michelle and Abe this summer! Happy Birthday Michelle!
hey, did i tell you i ran into michelle at a softball game. it was the classic awkward encounter. Happy birthday michelle!love you large!
Happy Bithday! I love and agree with all the qualities, I will never forget how Michelle came to yours and Colby's rescue in Moab!
Hey lare!!! thanks for the song on my birthday! i love you very much.
what on the green larry? your house is huge! i want to come up there and see it in person-- keep the pic updates coming.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love Michelle too. She has such great energy and is fun to be around!
Happy birthday Michelle! Your getting old!
Her Smile is contagious. We had some fun times with Michelle and Abe this summer! Happy Birthday Michelle!
hey, did i tell you i ran into michelle at a softball game. it was the classic awkward encounter.
Happy birthday michelle!
love you large!
Happy Bithday! I love and agree with all the qualities, I will never forget how Michelle came to yours and Colby's rescue in Moab!
Hey lare!!! thanks for the song on my birthday! i love you very much.
Hey lare!!! thanks for the song on my birthday! i love you very much.
what on the green larry? your house is huge! i want to come up there and see it in person-- keep the pic updates coming.
Post a Comment