Tuesday, May 13, 2008

UNDER CONTRACT!

Our house is currently Under Contract, and we are scheduled to close on the 23rd of May! The appraisal and inspection came in, and it appears as though this is really going to happen. We are now realizing how much we actually love our house. It has been a fun home for us, and we have really become quite attached to it.
It's so cute, even with the flowers not in full bloom!

a look at the garage and some of the backyard.

We are now boldly entering the world of placing most our possessions in cardboard boxes, and are going to be taking up residence at Bear Lake.

We are: EXCITED, NERVOUS, ANXIOUS, BUSY, STRESSED, THANKFUL, DISORGANIZED, and maybe a little OVERWHELMED. Wish us luck!

14 comments:

Sherydon said...

How fun!! I can't imgine how overwhelming this would be!! Im so glad you guys will be close!! What an exciting time for ya!! Good Luck!!

The Funderburks said...

It is exciting! This is a journey you are about to embark on. You are brave!!! It will be worth it.

Mama Mia said...

Good luck your house is so cute but that view of Bear Lake is amazing!

mare said...

wow. I can't believe you are moving to BL. That's what I'm calling it from now on. Just to be annoying. I'm sad you're moving there kind of. Maybe we'll go there more now though. Have you started the building yet? What residence will you live at until it's done??

Glenda said...

Change is hard! And that cute little house has such personality! Did Amber tell you when she moved from her trailer to her new Snow Meadows house, she cryed and didn't like it, and could not sleep at night! And Nate was confused, he said, "we can move back to the trailer"! It will all be ok!!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes smoothly! Exciting times. Good luck!!

Unknown said...

oh you two. we loved your house too! but living at bear lake will be amazing, and guess what, we feel all the same ways as you because we are HOME!!! yeah! i can't wait to see you guys!

Bethers said...

It is an endearing trait to become attached to where you live. It is a very cute home. I can't wait to see your new one.

Unknown said...

oh larry, i do want to call you... only butcept i lost your number... could you tell me it?

Cali said...

I have to admit I'm a little sad you sold your house too. HOWEVER, I can't wait to come see you in Bear Lake. I hope you kept the air mattress that Alta and I share, cause we'll be united again. I'm guessing my e-mails haven't been making it, so I'm calling tonight.

Cali

Danielle and Brian said...

I wish you the best of luck and Im so sad that you are leaving!! and I'm serious about that!

chase dee bingham said...

good lookin man. how have you guys been? it's been awhile. let me know whats up.

Holly said...

That is a cute little house in Logan!! I am sad to see it go too. But you will love a NEW house when you get it built!

Unknown said...

how did the move go? can't wait to see you.. it was so good to talk to you .. love you bud!