such beautiful fall photos! Yes little Miss Domestic, so many talents and dinner yesterday was delicious! I love the photo of you and Colby on the bridge!
I can't believe how lucky you are to live where you live!! it's beautiful... and I love your sewing project... i'll have to get the pattern... I've been looking for a good apron...
Anytime I need a good dose of home I come to your blog Laurie. These pics are SO beautiful and I love the one of you two on the bridge. What a beautiful place!
5 comments:
oh my gosh. that is the best place in the fall. love you guys!
such beautiful fall photos! Yes little Miss Domestic, so many talents and dinner yesterday was delicious! I love the photo of you and Colby on the bridge!
I can't believe how lucky you are to live where you live!! it's beautiful... and I love your sewing project... i'll have to get the pattern... I've been looking for a good apron...
Anytime I need a good dose of home I come to your blog Laurie. These pics are SO beautiful and I love the one of you two on the bridge. What a beautiful place!
gorgeous pictures, especially the one of the couple on the bridge!
Post a Comment