Monday, September 7, 2009

~end~less days of summer

Wow. Summer is almost over.

Here are just a few photos of what we have done this summer.......

camping in the Uintas

helping with lemonade stands

visits from family

growing the world's smallest tomato

making pizzas on the grill

surfing

{bottom: Andy, Colby, me, Noah}

and.... the tower of terror!


We sure had fun. Thanks to everyone who participated with us:)


10 comments:

The Funderburks said...

We loved every minute of time with you guys and can't wait until your next trip down here - October!? We'll have to chat about how those pizzas on the grill turned out..

Parry's said...

WOw time flies. The tower of terror was awesome. Cute pictures and waht fun summer days

Parry's said...

WOw time flies. The tower of terror was awesome. Cute pictures and waht fun summer days

Debi said...

That tower thing is way impressive.

Glenda said...

Lots of fun times! That little tiny Tomato is even more impressive in real! The pizzas were yummy!!

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Can we come over for pizzas on the grill? They look awesome.
-Em

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Laurie! How fun it was to hear from you and to see all your fun pic's!!! It was a blast to look through your blog and get to know you a little better!! You guys really are such an adorable couple and I'm so glad you're in the ward now!! Together we will survive Primary;o) Your house looks amazing btw!!!! What a beautiful spot and I absolutely LOVE the colors you picked!! It gave me hope in knowing that SOMEDAY my house really will be finished and I really will be MOVING into it;o)lol ...I'm also still laughing that you said Colby's dream was to live in the Mountains and be a hermit seems how that's Jordan's dream too...no wonder they get along so well!! It was tons of fun reading about how you two met etc...Well now that I've written a novel on here:o)...I'll be sure to send you and invite when I make my blog private....see ya Sunday!lol

Unknown said...

oh lar. i was hoping alta would be part of the tower. ha! i miss hanging out with you guys and i forgot that you guys make delicious food like pizza on the grill.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.