

I got to spend the day with Jody, Brandon, and Canon today at their house in West Point. I start school next week, so I won't be able to spend much time with them once that begins. It was so fun, but I bet they are waiting to have a little space. Canon is quite popular, and attracts lots of company. He is so cute, who wouldn't want to come visit this little guy
?Jody is also the cutest mom! She is so excited to have Canon here, and she loves him so much! I do have to admit that it is a little wierd to see my lil' sis as a mom! They got a little puppy a couple of months ago, and Ginny is still trying to figure out this new little gift. She is obsessed with sniffing Canon, and finding his scent trail.
She is a smart little dog, but she is feeling a little left out at the moment.
She is a smart little dog, but she is feeling a little left out at the moment.


1 comment:
Cute baby! Hey Large, how's life these days. All is well in my neck of the woods!
Kimmie
Post a Comment