I had a few days of vacation I needed to use, so we headed up to Jackson Hole before thanksgiving. We rented a little cabin within GTNP at Dornan's in Moose. Dornan's was actually closed for cleaning, but they said we could come and stay there anyway. It was cool to be in the park, with no one else around.

National Elk Refuge. (those are elk.)



The cabin. It was cozy, and right on the river.



The Snake River in GTNP.

We ate some good food, visited the National Museum of Wildlife Art, and hunkered down in the cabin during a classic Teton storm.
5 comments:
Looks charming - and cold!
It's so beautiful. What a fun get away!!
BRRRRRR and Beautiful. I would have gone south - to a warm place, oh wait, I did!
That Looks like a Colby Dream Vacation! So Beautiful!
We love the park in the winter. Looks so fun.
Post a Comment