Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We are still alive...

Photobucket
Colby with Natalee and Noah.
It was nice enough to put up the hammock. (The hammock got snowed on today, however.)
Photobucket
Some trees were just starting to bud at our house.
Photobucket
Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake
I have been baking quite a few cupcakes lately. We are trying to see if they are good enough to sale at "the berry bowl." Look for "the berry bowl", a self serve frozen yogurt shop to be opening soon at Bear Lake! Stay tuned for more details!

3 comments:

Noriko Anderson said...

you alive?! That is so cool that you bake... I try to be, but I always resort back to the box... They are just so moist... I gotta find that secret...

The Funderburks said...

Gorgeous photos. I want to taste that cupcake!! The lemon one was divine.

DevJam said...

large, thanks for your comment on our blog. when does your shop open? i hope all is well and i want to see you soon.