Nice picture large. You practically live in a zoo there. Moose, elk, deer, bears, Alta. How's life going? Just wanted to say hi to you and Colby.
Hi!
Cali
ps. Noriko mentioned last week about our Hawaii Top 100 list. DO you know where it is? I wasn't sure if you had it or if Lisa had it. I should try and locate Lisa... maybe I need to join Facebook after all. If you have time this weekend, give me a call. I'd love to just plain talk to you.
5 comments:
Nice picture large. You practically live in a zoo there. Moose, elk, deer, bears, Alta. How's life going? Just wanted to say hi to you and Colby.
Hi!
Cali
ps. Noriko mentioned last week about our Hawaii Top 100 list. DO you know where it is? I wasn't sure if you had it or if Lisa had it. I should try and locate Lisa... maybe I need to join Facebook after all. If you have time this weekend, give me a call. I'd love to just plain talk to you.
Love how you notice and capture things.
Your header picture is Cool! The reflection is amazing! Lots of Wild life in your Backyard!
Im so jealous of all the beauty that you guys are surrounded by!! We need to get together soon!!:)
sweet. i love where you guys live. i hope you really do come visit!!
Post a Comment