Last weekend, my parents and grandparents came for a little visit.
My parents brought their boat...the party barge.

We went out for an early fishing trip.
The marina was so beautiful.




Captain Paul

family picture. alta was loving it.

Grandpa O's turn at the wheel.

my mom and grandma O.

just hanging out

the parentals. they are happy people.

After we were pulling out of the marina it started to get pretty busy. It looked so beautiful...

The main reason my parents came up was to help with our sprinkler system.
It's still not done, but we've made some progress. It has been quite the project!


Thanks mom and dad! We are glad we got to fit in time for the party barge.
Maybe some day you can actually come to Bear Lake for a vacation:)
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had lots of fun!!!
What a fun boat! Your yard looks transformed!! That concrete totally defines it - I love it. Can't wait to see more progress. I really miss you guys. See you at Brie's Wedding.
That was so pretty large! I am so happy we got to hang out, love yoU!
Post a Comment