Monday, May 4, 2009

delightful


{Spring has Sprung}
Note: spring blossoms :: delightful

This past weekend we cruised down to Salt Lake. This is typically how the drive goes:

I find it very humorous. Except when I am the one driving and she decides to lick my hair. And breath down my neck.
Note: Alta dog + cj :: delightful

There were a couple of reasons we went down to Salt Lake.
On Friday I went to Women's Conference with the Bingham Ladies, minus Brie :(

{me, Nicole, Amber, Gigi, Holly}
Note: time with these girls :: delightful


While I was in Provo, Colby was having surgery on his arm to repair his fistula. We're hoping everything will be fixed and back to normal soon. For now, his left arm looks somewhat like the Incredible Hulk's:

Note: surgery :: not-so-delightful
healthy improvements + techonology :: delightful
new kidney :: delightfully hopeful for someday

We got to hang out with Canon and Mylee Jo for a little bit in Centerville. I fed Canon a snack and he was desperately trying to keep Daisy away. He's pretty clever and came up with this defense system:



Note: this little boy :: delightful

Back home on Sunday we went to Paxton's blessing.

Note: this little baby :: delightful


I went to Cache Valley today and couldn't believe how green everything was! It was so beautiful:
Note: beautiful spring day {in cache valley} :: delightful

Lastly, last night Amber and I turned these:

Into this:


Note: fresh fruit :: delightful

In summary, I find spring blossoms :: family :: cjb + alta :: little boys :: babies and beautiful spring days

to

be

so

delightful.

9 comments:

Cali said...

Large,

I loved reading this. I've got July on the calendar too. The picture of Alta and Colby was my favorite... can picture it. I've never seen a dog love a master so much... not even sure which is the master and which is the dog (dog in a good way colby).

Cali

Parry's said...

I love your DELIGHTFUL post. I am eating up our efforts of strawberry jam. THanks for the ambition. All of those pictures make me SMILE. Love ya

Brooke said...

Note: Your post - delightful! Sorry somebody had to do it!

Glenda said...

You and Colby are so DELIGHTFUL! Love you !!

Unknown said...

that was the cutest blog post ever large. i love you!

The Funderburks said...

Cute! I love all of those things too! Except Colby's swollen arm. Jam looks good... I want to try raspberry this year. Great pic of Mylee!

BrieAnna said...

what a DELIGHTFUL post...it has brightened my day up the only thing is i hope colbys heals up real soon and that arm can walk me down the aisle!! Thanks for coming to Paxton's Blessing it was such a special day! thanks for all your love and support and many pictures taken we love you guys!

Unknown said...

i miss you lar.

Debi said...

I like this post, Laurie. I like all of your pictures. I also miss you.