Well, I guess it has been awhile since we have updated, but we have been busy! Both Colby and I have been extremely busy with work, and we feel really blessed to both have jobs.
Here are a few photos of what we've been up to:
This is taken off the point of the property we just moved from. Alta had so much freedom and I'm a little sad we don't live there anymore! We are so grateful for Nate and Amber for getting us the hookup there! We had such a great summer.Colby has been so busy that he finally made it out for his first ski run of the year just this past weekend! Our friends Todd, Ash, and Sare came up this weekend and Todd and Colby got a few runs in:
Todd...and Alta (watch out Ash)

Colby...and Alta
And finally, we have moved into our new house! We haven't closed yet so I hope I don't jinx myself for posting picutres. We wanted to say a big Thank You to all of our family who slaved away and helped us! We couldn't have done it without such a supportive family! The next pictures are of the house. Hopefully this will entice you to come visit us!!!!
~at night~
Todd...and Alta (watch out Ash)
Colby...and Alta
And finally, we have moved into our new house! We haven't closed yet so I hope I don't jinx myself for posting picutres. We wanted to say a big Thank You to all of our family who slaved away and helped us! We couldn't have done it without such a supportive family! The next pictures are of the house. Hopefully this will entice you to come visit us!!!!
~at night~






17 comments:
Wow!!! Can i come move in with you? That looks amazing!!! Great job!
It is gorgeous! I can't believe it's finished! I know we always say this but really, we need to come see you and your beautiful house in real life.
Also I've been meaning to get in touch with you and see if I can get that infant massage book back sometime? Let me know if you're ever in Logan, or I think I might be seeing Jody soon if that would be an easier handoff. Thanks!
It looks great! I love the night view too.
You guys have an amazing home! It is absolutley gorgeous! I guess that means you are in a new ward? We would love to come and visit you sometime and get the GRAND TOUR!
HOLY SMOKES! Laurie, I don't even know what to say. That is BEAUTIFUL! HOLY SMOKES! Can I fit more caps and exclamation marks? I better not. Can you count us in for seeing you this summer? I'm thinking last week of June/ first week of Julyish. Will you guys be hanging around? What a beautiful home. I love it.
Cali
ps I would come and visit you even if you lived in a tent... or slept in a cot in a garage (wink).
Holy shizbuckets! That place looks amazing!! Where are you guys? And can I come live with you???
Oh my heck, im so jealous!! I covet your house!! It looks so wonderful!! You guys did great!! I can't wait to come and see it!!
wow!!!! It is beautiful and you are one very spoiled girl!!! I am so happy for you though. If anyone deserves a beautiful new home it would be you and colby! I love it! i wish I was moving in with you! haha
hey guys,
thanks for letting us come up! that was so fun to hang out with you guys and your house is awesome.
and i knew alta had a crush on todd.
oops j melody is me, ashli. i didn't know i was logged under her name.
Congrats you guys! I can't believe I've skied more than Colb this year! I guess there's a first for everything. Noah and I just got Beav passes for next season. He's getting pretty good...not as good as Colb, bet better than me. -Ken
I love the pictures! It makes me want to come and visit you again real soon! So glad you have a nice place to retreat in!!
Wow looks amazing. Congratulations on your new home.
Brock is way jealous of your new pad. It's beautiful! We are so happy for you two!
Love ya!
Wow!!!!
You have all that even before you have kids?! Most people don't live like that until they're retired! Nice going!
larry,
i just read the blog you posted on the friend blog or whatever. i was peeing my pants laughing out loud! a dog bit your butt?? or whatever it is ?? haha. now everyone knows.. i would have commented on your post, but i guess we aren't supposed to or something?? love you.. and hi same human, i would have had an anxiety attack about swallowing toothpaste too.
Wow! Wow! Wow! Your house looks amazing. We'll have to bring the little kiddios over soon and see it in person. Hope you guys are doing great! Enjoy your house!
Post a Comment